Abrasion and pilling resistance testing machine is used to determine the abrasion and pilling resistance of textile structures. Samples are rubbed against the known abradants at low pressures and in continuously changing directions. The amount of abrasion or pilling is compared against standard parameters.
Working Principles of the Abrasion and Pilling Resistance Testing Machine
When this abrasion tester works, samples are rubbed against known abradants at low pressures and in continuously changing directions, and the amount of abrasion or pilling is compared against standard parameters.
1. Standard: Lissajous figure.
2. Working positions: 4, 6, 8, 9 optional.
3. Counting Method: 1) count up. 2) count down.
4. The unique design allows removal of individual sample holders for examination without lifting the top motion plate.
5. Standard sample holders with 9 and 12kpa weights included.
6. PLC, 7 inches color touch screen, Chinese and English operation interface.
7. Weights and key components are made up by 316 stainless steel which is well-formed and durable in use.
To prevent distortion, the top motion plate was special made up by 316 aluminum alloy.
|Control mode||PLC control and touch screen display|
|Counter range||0~999999 times|
|Test pressure||Abrasion test||A）Specimen holder: (198 ±2)g B) Larger loading piece: (597±5)g C) The sum mass: (795± 7)g , for workwear , upholstery, bed linen and fabrics for technical use ( nominal pressure of 12kpa)|
|A）Specimen holder: (198 ±2)g B) Smaller loading piece: (397±5)g C) The sum mass: (595± 7)g, for apparel and household textiles, excluding upholstery and bed linen (nominal pressure of 9kpa)|
|Pilling test||A）Stainless steel loading piece: (155 ± 1) g B) Specimen holder: (260 ± 1)g C) The sum mass:（415± 2)g|
|Holder effective diameter||A) Abrasion Holder : Φ(28.65 ± 0.05)mm|
|B) Pilling Holder : Φ(90 ± 0.10)mm|
|Rotational speed||50± 2r/min|
|Pressing weight||Mass : (2.5 ± 0.5) kg|
|Diameter: Φ(120 ± 10) mm|
|Power supply||AC220V 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||60×55×41cm||88×61×41cm||90×62×41cm||90×62×41cm|
|Standards||Abrasion Test: GB/T 21196.2, GB/T 13775, ISO 12947, ASTM D4966, IWS TM 112, M﹠S P19, Next 18, SN 198529, TWC 112, JIS L1096|
|Pilling Test: GB/T 4802.2, ISO12945-2, ASTM D4970, IWS TM 196, M﹠S P17, Next TM26, SN 198525|