This machine applies to light color fastness, anti-climate color fastness, light & perspiration color fastness and light aging tests of textile, paint, dye, coating, rubber, plastic, wood floor, paper and other materials, it has anti-climate functions of exposing to the rain, revolution and mist spraying.
1. Rated 3300W long-arc xenon lamp technology adopted to real simulate sunlight spectrum.
2. High transmittance of filter combinations and use 95% of the transmittance filters and filter cartridges. With low power consumption, but achieve the same irradiation light requirements. To make the machine is more energy saving and environment friendly.
3. Digital setting of light intensity, real-time monitoring, automatic adjustment, to meet the different standards for testing the stability of light source.
4. Test and radio transmission are powered by using light conversion technology, no additional power supply is required.
5. The sample is tested with black plate thermometer (BPT), black plate standard thermometer (BST), irradiance detector at the same position (in equidistance) to really indicate measuring state of the sample, the tested data is transmitted synchronously by using technology of radio frequency.
6. With industrial temperature control (refrigeration) system for smoothly and fast adjusting temperature in test chamber. With several modes of operation (spray, alternating light and dark, revolution), can simulate the real climate state.
7. Individual timing of each sample clamp may enable different sample test in a same tester and facilitate test monitor and reduce operation cost.
8. 10.4 inch color touching screen display control and various test monitoring modules (animation, digit, chart) make operation easy, visual and clear.
9. One test can run for 1000 hour continuously with quality guarantee.
|Function Mode||Offering light, rain, alternating light and dark, revolution, rotation. The alternation light and dark meet with AATCC TM16-4 standard. The Xenon lamp light automatically turns on and off in accordance with a certain proportion of time (Instead of the previous sample holder 180 degree reversal), and temperature and humidity changes according to the standard.|
|Chamber Temperature||25-70 ℃, Resolution: 0.1 ℃|
|Chamber Humidity||Light Cycle: 10-70%RH; Resolution; 0.1% Dark Cycle: 30-95%RH; Resolution :0.1%|
|BST||40-125℃ Accuracy: ±1 ℃|
|BPT (Option)||40-120℃ Accuracy: ±2 ℃|
|Time Control Range||≤10000h|
|Irradiance Control Range||0.80-2.51W/m2@420nm; (Option:340nm,420nm,300-400nm,300-800nm) Accuracy: ±0.02W/m²@420nm. Digital setting, Closed-loop Automatic Compensation|
|Xenon Arc Lamp Rated Power||3.3KW|
|Sample Holder Rotation Speed||Revolution 5r/min|
|Sample Holders Capacity||ISO: 135x45mm 12×2 pcs OR AATCC: 100x75mm 9×2 pcs|
|Timing of Each Sample Holder, Respectively||≤10000h|
|Power||AC220V ±10% 50Hz 6.5KW|
|Standards||ISO 105-B02/B04, AATCC TM16, JIS L0843, M&S C09/C09A, ASTM G26, G 155, ASTM D 2565 D 4459 D 6695, GB/T 14576, GB/T 8427, GB/T 1189, GB/T 9344, GB/T 16422.1, GB/T 8430|