The electronic Elmendorf tear tester is a selection of tearing strength testing machine which is used to determine the tearing strength of paper, textile, plastic film, non-woven fabric, electrical insulation tape as well as other materials, and the measurement unit can be switched among gf, cN and cP to meet the requirements of different standards.
Features of the Tearing Strength Testing Machine
1. Thanks to the digital encoder and automatic friction calibration (for the pendulum), accurate results are provided, and the measurement accuracy is within ±2% full scale.
2. This tearing strength tester uses pneumatic clamps to hold samples firmly and efficiently, while the user-friendly HMI and automatic force measurement greatly simplify operation procedures.
3. When test data exceed the measurement range, our tearing strength testing machine will beep to alert operators, and warning message is also shown on the display at the same time.
4. For this electronic tear strength tester, data printing and data transferring (to PC) are both available. So, it is extremely convenient to check up on previous test results.
5. The total number of test sample can be set freely, and statistical analysis will be performed after testing.
|Range of tearing force||16N / 32N / 64N|
|Sample clamping methods||Pneumatic clamp|
|Power supply||AC 220V 50/60HZ 100W|
|Dimensions||560 x 420 x 480mm (L x W x H)|
|Textile||GB/T3917.1, ASTM D1424, DIN 53862, ISO13937-1, ISO4674-2, ISO9290, M&S P29, NF G07-149|
|Paper||GB/T455, APPITA P400, ASTM D689, BS 4468, CSA D9, DIN 53128,EN 21974,ISO 1974,JIS P8116,PAPTAC D9,SCAN P11, SNV 198482, TAPPI T414, UNI 644|
|Plastic||GB/T11999, ASTM D1922, ISO6383-2, JIS K7128-2|