To determine the wear resistance of materials and assess its wear resistance degree, like measuring its mass loss, thickness loss, and transmittance etc.
It’s applicable for flat products, like suitcases, carpet, cardboard, clothing, glass, plastic coatings, metal coating, paint, varnishes, decorative sheets, high pressure sheets, plastics, textiles, flexible floor mats, traffic paint, tile, anodizing layer, blankets, electronic components, decorative plates, wax, label, leather, dental materials, automobile interior decoration, resin, furniture, etc.
1. Unique wear process. Place test sample on turntable and two abrasive wheel press on material to make material to wear.
2. Specimen turntable speed control options of both 60 rpm and 72 rpm.
3. Precision steel weights of 250 grams and 750 grams are furnished to provide standard wheel loads of 500 and 1000 grams. Weights are marked to show total load on each wheel. This marking includes the weight of the abrading arm (250 grams).
4. Equip with vacuum cleaner to clear abrasive dusts
5. Can test with different wear medium and accessories.
|Control mode||LCD display|
|3 kinds of load||250g, 500g, 1000g|
|Wheel internal faces apart||52.4±1.0 mm|
|Turntable speed||60±2 rpm or 72 ±2rpm|
|Counter||LCD display 0-999999|
|Standards||ASTM D3884, ASTM D1175, ASTM D1044, ASTM D4060, TAPPI T476, ISO 9352, ISO 5470-1, JIS K7204, JIS A1453, JIS K6902, JIS L1096, JIS K6964, DIN 52347, DIN 53109, DIN 53754, DIN 53799|
|Power supply||AC220V 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions ( L x W x H )||44cm×37cm×27cm||60×37cm×27cm|