This tester is used for testing the mechanical properties of bed and desks. It can perform the horizontal static load test, horizontal durability test, vertical static load test and vertical impact test.
|Control mode||PLC control|
|The Max. length of specimen||3m|
|Test Standards||Desk: EN 1730-2012 Section 6.2, 6.3, 6.4,6.5, 6.6, 6.7,6.9
Bed: EN 1725 Section 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 7.7
|Testing Methods --- Desk Standard EN 1723|| 6.2 Horizontal static load test
6.3 Vertical static load tests
6.4 Horizontal durability and stiffness test
6.5 Vertical durability test
6.6 Vertical impact test
6.7 Deflection of table tops
6.9 Drop test
|Testing Methods --- Bed Standard EN 1725|| 7.3 Durability test
7.4 Vertical impact test
7.5 Durability of bed edge
7.6 Vertical static load test
7.7 Vertical static load test of the edge of the bed
EN1730 , EN527-3, EN581-3, GB/T 10357.1
1. The machine frame is made of high quality industrial aluminum, beautiful and generous.
2. The adjustable structure of the tester is equipped with pulleys, which enables the easy adjustment of loading position to adapt to desks of different specifications. The positioning handle makes positioning easier, while improving the efficiency.
3. The fixture block in the bottom is free to adjust the position to accommodate the desks of different specifications.
4. PLC controller is used to control the actions of the instrument. The operation is intuitive and simple.
5. The precision pressure regulating valve adjusts the pressure to change the loading force. The high precision force sensor gets the force value immediately. Each loading unit is controlled individually. The loading force is stable and reliable.
6. The Removable loading pad can be easily changed to meet the different test requirements.
The test instrument applies the four horizontal air cylinder (with the specified force value) on the four sides of the sample. After a certain number of times of repeating loop, we check if there is any damage on the specimen structure, function and other aspects. So as to understand the product performance and defects and provide reference for improved products.