The compressive strength testing machine is a multifunctional test instrument used for ring crush test (RCT), edge crush test (ECT), flat crush test (FCT), pin adhesion test (PAT) and corrugating medium test (CMT) of paper, paper board, corrugated cardboard and corrugated package. Therefore, the compressive strength testing machine is indispensable for paper/corrugated board manufacturers and related research institutes.
Standards of the Compressive Strength Testing Machine
The structural and technical parameters of this compressive strength test machine are compliant with the requirements of:
1. GB/T 2679.8-1995 Paper and board - Determination of compressive strength - Ring crush method
2. GB/T 6546-1998 Corrugated fiberboard - Determination of edgewise crush resistance
3. GB/T 6548-2011 Corrugated fiberboard - Determination of ply adhesive strength
4. GB/T 2679.6-1996 Corrugating medium - Determination of the flat crush resistance after laboratory fluting
5. ISO 3035:2011 Corrugated fiberboard – Determination of flat crush resistance
6. ISO 7263:2011 Corrugating medium - Determination of the flat crush resistance after laboratory fluting
Features of the Compressive Strength Testing Machine
1. The compressive strength testing machine allows the moving platen to return to its initial test position rapidly after test, and the imported servo motor adopts servo control.
2. Our crush tester takes advantage of a LCD display (with blue backlight) to reveal crush time and load force in real time, and the results are shown graphically in real time too.
3. For this compressive testing machine, test data can be saved, statistically analyzed and printed (by a high-speed low-noise thermal printer).
4. Due to the integration of mechanical system and electrical system, our compressive strength testing machine boasts compact structure, elegant appearance and easy maintenance.
Technical Data of Compressive strength testing machine
|Platen size||100×100mm or depends on the size of flat crush sample|